Health Promotion ProgramIn this final project, you will create and evaluate a health promotion program that targets one of the following issues:
- tobacco cessation,
- type 2 diabetes,
- obesity, or
- substance abuse.
After reviewing the Unit VIII Study Guide, examine the program, and discuss the five major components of community health programming and the six steps of evaluation.Be sure to address the items listed below.
- Provide detailed background information on the topic.
- Prove a minimum of three specific and realistic goals/objectives.
- Provide detailed information on how you will use the five steps of programming (program planning) to create a community health intervention/program.
- Provide detailed information on how you will use the six steps of evaluation to evaluate your program.
- Discuss the performance improvement approaches that are most relevant to your program.
Your APA-Style paper must be at least five pages in length (not counting the title or reference pages). You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
*** You may select any of the four conditions, I prefer type 2 Diabetes but you may make your own choice. Please read and follow the directions very carefully as this is my final project and I need a very good grade (A). No plagiarism and all material used must have the proper citations and references. I have a great deal weighing on this paper. Therefore if you do not feel you can deliver excellent work PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. **Remember the paper must be 5 pages not including the title and reference page, so (7) pages total.**
The coursebook for this work is Sharma, M Branscum, P.W. & Atri A. (2014)
Introduction to community and public health.
Please be aware I will be running the paper through the Plagiaerizer tool before submission, so please make sure this is your work.