Upon successful completion of this assignment, students will have achieved the following:
• identify elements of decision-making,
• analyze the problem and its various elements, and • describe the theories used to address the problem(s) presented.
• Analyze a real-world business problem.
This project involves students analyzing a real-world business problem. The business problem will be presented to the class by the instructor at the start of the course. The business problem could be in the form of a case study or a short video discussing a specific IT related problem relating to an organization. You will critically analyze the case study/video, summarize the key ideas, discuss the IT challenges, and present your recommendations.
This report will be organized as follows:
1. Introduction – Short summary of the business problem. This section will also include a background of the organization.
2. Challenges – Provide for a brief description of the challenges that the organization is facing and how they are planning to address them. This section will provide the audience with a picture of how the organization is planning to address some of the challenges.
3. Change Management – Discuss how change is being managed by the organization.
4. Recommendations – Discuss what you would have done differently and why.
5. Conclusions – Discuss the lessons learned and the key messages that you would like the
audience to take away. The report should not be more than 1000 words.