https://www.nursingschoolwritings.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logoww2.png 0 0 admin https://www.nursingschoolwritings.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logoww2.png admin2021-07-14 16:57:522021-07-14 16:57:52Read the following sections of Using Teacher-Written Praise Notes to Promote a Positive Environment in a Middle School: the Abstract- Introduction- Participants and Setting- Procedure- Measures (par 1
- Read the following sections of “Using Teacher-Written Praise Notes to Promote a Positive Environment in a Middle School”: the Abstract, Introduction, Participants and Setting, Procedure, Measures (paragraph 1 only), Data Analysis (paragraph 1 only), Results (paragraph 1 only), and Discussion (paragraphs 1 and 2 only). see attachments
- APA style
- This assignment requires that at least four additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
In an essay (500 words), use the scenario presented above to answer the following questions:
- What statistical test was used in “Using Teacher-Written Praise Notes to Promote a Positive Environment in a Middle School?”
- Did the authors use the correct statistical test? In other words, what was their rationale for using this test (i.e., were the variables discrete or continuous and was the test appropriate for this type of data?)
- What was the research question? How did the statistical test address and answer the research question?
- How did the authors interpret the results of this study?