https://www.nursingschoolwritings.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logoww2.png 0 0 admin https://www.nursingschoolwritings.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logoww2.png admin2021-08-10 11:03:242021-08-10 11:03:24Start by reading and following these instructions: Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any addit 33
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussions and any insights gained from them.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Answer these essay questions:
- Identify a company in the news during the last 12 months that have expressed what you believe to be a compelling vision for the future. Identify what you found particularly compelling about this vision and why you consider it to be a vision as opposed to just a “marketing message.”
- Consider this statement from a senior leader: “That is a behavior that needs to be rewarded but not promoted.” Imagine and describe a scenario in which an employee might have done something to prompt the senior leader to say this, and explain the rationale behind the leader’s statement.
- There is seldom a reward for playing it safe and not taking risks. If you want people to take well-considered risks, how would you explain to them the difference between “good” risk-taking that did not play out as desired and ill-considered mistakes?
- Identify a job you have worked on and assess it using the Hackman and Oldham model. Compare and contrast how you feel about that job with the results from your assessment. List and prioritize what you consider to be the most effective aspects of this model and, for the least effective aspect, describe how it might be improved from your perspective.