15% of the paper can be description of what happened, then the other 85% must be original analysis. Do not simply repeat what is in the media — the media does not go into analysis. Do not include anything about the infighting between the two dominant parties. Provide a complete, but brief, summary of the political current event. Present your perspective on the political event. Think critically about the topic discussed in the articles and clearly express your thoughts about it in writing. Agreeing with/disagreeing with or liking/disliking do not count as analysis. You can voice your opinion and if you like/dislike what happened, but only 25 words or less. The Shot down of the Drone taken by Iran can be an example if it helps.
https://www.nursingschoolwritings.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logoww2.png 0 0 admin https://www.nursingschoolwritings.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logoww2.png admin2021-09-30 16:13:462021-09-30 16:13:46The Impact of the Iran Nuclear Agreement